If you have previously registered your business with Department of Labor, please click the link below to Renew your registration.
Renew Registration
The Registration Link below is for NEW Contractor Registration only.
Welcome to the start of the Contractor Registration Process. This wizard will take you through a series of screens. If you make a mistake, don't worry there will be a screen at the end for you to review your information and edit any part of it before you submit. Thank you for taking the time to complete this registration.
Contractor Registration is $40.00.

What information will you need to complete this registration?

  • Business Name & Corporation Name (if applicable)
  • Owner's Name, Address & Phone Number
  • Valid Social Security Number (if sole proprietor)
  • Valid Federal ID Number
  • Valid Email Address
  • Contractor Sales Tax Option (see DOL Website for information)
  • Unemployment Insurance Tax ID
  • IF NOT A CITIZEN: Provide proof that you are a qualified alien with a valid Alien Certification Number/Card, Birthdate, etc.
  • IF YOU HAVE EMPLOYEES: Contact Name & Phone Number of your Insurance Carrier. Must provide a copy of your valid Workers' Compensation Insurance Certificate with the Department of Labor listed as the Certificate Holder.
  • CHECK OR MONEY ORDER: Made payable to the Department of Labor in the amount of $40.00. Additional fees for Out of State Contractors & Projects Permits may apply. Cash is not accepted.
  • IF YOU ARE A SOLE PROPRIETOR & HAVE NO EMPLOYEES: You will need to print an Affidavit for Fee Exemption to sign and have notarized upon completion of the registration process. Valid identification (Driver's License, Visa, Passport, etc.) is required for notary.
  • REGISTERED AGENT: Out of State Contractors will need to provide in-state contact information for Registered Agent. A person or entity designed to receive important tax or other legal documents on behalf of the company. The Registered Agent must be located and available at a legal address within the specified jurisdiction at all time.
  • PRINTER: You will also need a printer to print the voucher and/or affidavit.

Start New Registration Process