Nebraska is a common measure state utilizing the following nine measures:
- Adults - Entered Employment Rate
- Adults - Employment Retention Rate
- Adults - Average Earnings
- Dislocated Workers - Entered Employment Rate
- Dislocated Workers - Employment Retention Rate
- Dislocated Workers - Average Earnings
- Youth - Placement in Employment / Education
- Youth - Attainment of a Degree / Certificate
- Youth - Literacy & Numeracy
The 9090 Federal Report is submitted quarterly, no later than 45 day after the quarter ends. Performance outcomes are posted to this website upon completion of the 9090 Federal Reporting.
The ETA 9091 Federal Report is submitted annually and due no later than October 1 following the end of each Program Year (July-June).