This Program is designed to support the retraining and upgrading of existing workers,
currently employed in, or being trained for, high quality, long term jobs that enhance business productivity.
- Complete Grant Application fully. Do not leave any areas blank.
- Use additional pages, if necessary
- Who you are - Name of your business.
- What you want to do? Name of your project.
- How much funding are you requesting for your project?
- How much matching funding will you provide as an employer?
(Wages paid during training, space rental, equipment provided by your firm, project-oversight team member salaries or other cash contributions offsetting Funds Requested for your training project may be considered as an in-kind contribution, and included in Matching Funds).
- Please provide a budget. Breakdown how Funds Requested will be spent. Detail your in-kind Matching Contribution.
- What is the Project proposed? Describe the Project.
- Describe why the training is needed. Will you be doing the training anyway?
- Please provide a step-by-step approach showing how the training will be conducted. Who is the Training Provider? Are they certified, accredited, licensed, credentialed?
- What goals will your business accomplish with the training project?
- What will be measurable outcomes that can be placed in our Annual Report?
- Grants are directed to paying tuition and fees, preferably to established, certified, accredited, licensed Nebraska Training Providers.
- The Program is intended to add to, not replace, training dollars equal to what you spent last year, and the year before (two year average).
- The Program will not reimburse: past training costs incurred prior to application, mandatory or required training, constructing buildings, purchasing equipment or paying your or employees wages or salaries.
- Instructional materials purchased for the training project are considered public property and must remain publicly accessible.